Helping veterans, one job at a time.
At HomeServe, caring is in the fabric of our corporate culture. We are proud to have veterans as part of our HomeServe family and recognize the tremendous impact they have on our culture and community.
That’s why we created the HomeServe Veterans Recruitment Initiative program which offers veterans opportunities to launch post-military careers in the plumbing, electrical and HVAC trades, and for other business functions here at HomeServe.
Here’s how HomeServe supports veterans
The hardest part of transitioning from the military to civilian life is finding a way to translate the skills you learned in the military into meaningful civilian employment. Understanding that the skills and disciplines you have learned in the military are valued by employers. I find HomeServe to be a great place to work and you can find meaningful employment in the trades with one of our network contractors. Tradesman like, electricians, HVAC technicians and plumbers are secure ways to build a career and are in high demand throughout the United States.
- Brian R. Luppino, HomeServe Regional Operations Manager, Southeast United States Marine Corp, E-4 Corporal
Veterans make good HomeServers!
- Military skills and experience are perfect for working at HomeServe, because giving back is at the core of those who have served our country (and is part of the HomeServe DNA).
- Veterans bring a strong work ethic and “can-do” attitude, which makes the HomeServe team stronger.
And a career at HomeServe or with one of our network contractors will help veterans:
- Help bridge the gap between military life and civilian life by joining one of our teams with a new mission: caring for customers
- Gain the opportunity to apprentice and work towards gettting licensed in a trade
- Develop new skills that are in high-demand in the job network