- Leaking or burst interior water pipe
- Broken water valve causing unstoppable water flow
- Unblocking an overflowing toilet or sink due to clogged drains
- Leaking wax seal
- Blocked drain
Interior Plumbing and Drainage System Coverage
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Why choose this plan:
- $5,000 annual benefit amount
- 2 service calls ($2,500 per call)
- 30-day wait period with a money-back guarantee
- One-year guarantee on all covered repairs
Your home has a complex network of plumbing and drainage pipes, valves and drains. There are multiple places where you can experience a problem. Get protection help against expensive repairs to your interior drainage and exterior sewer/septic lines with a repair plan called Interior Plumbing and Draining System Coverage.
Get protection help from high cost of repairs to your interior plumbing and exterior sewer/septic lines with a home service plan. Repairs are expertly carried out by qualified technicians.
Important coverage information
- An owner of both a residential home permanently secured to the ground and the land it is located on
- If you are aware of any pre-existing conditions, defects or deficiencies with your interior plumbing and drainage system prior to enrollment.
- Recreational vehicles and properties used for commercial purposes.
- Appliances; repair or replacement of fittings or fixtures, e.g., water tanks, water heaters, radiators, bathroom fittings, faucets, toilets, baths, shower pans, shower/bath and sinks, pressure reducing valves and backflow prevention devices, pumps or grinders; non-conforming drain line, such as a basement or storm drain; thawing of frozen pipes, and damage from accidents, negligence or otherwise caused by you, others or unusual circumstances. Additional exclusions apply.
Benefit Details: Coverage provides, up to the benefit amount, for the covered cost to repair or replace a leaking, partially or permanently blocked plumbing and drainage system within your home, for which you have sole responsibility that is damaged due to normal wear and tear, not accident or negligence.
Not covered: Appliances; repair or replacement of fittings or fixtures, e.g., water tanks, water heaters, radiators, bathroom fittings, faucets, toilets, baths, shower pans, shower/bath and sinks, pressure reducing valves and backflow prevention devices, pumps or grinders; non-conforming drain line, such as a basement or storm drain; thawing of frozen pipes, and damage from accidents, negligence or otherwise caused by you, others or unusual circumstances. Additional exclusions apply.
Making a Service Call: Your plan starts the day your order is processed, and there is an initial 30-day waiting period before you can make a service call, giving you 11 months of coverage during the first year, with 12 full months of coverage each year thereafter. Upon renewal (if applicable), you will not be subject to a waiting period.
Cancellation: You may cancel within 30 days of your start date for a full refund (or less any claims paid if cancelled at any time after renewal/reactivation, where applicable). Cancellations after the first 30 days will be effective at the end of the then-current billing month, and you will be entitled to a pro-rata refund less any claims paid (where applicable).
Renewal: Your coverage is based on an annual contract and is billed on a bi-monthly basis through your utility bill. Your service agreement will be automatically renewed annually at the then-current renewal price. HomeServe is an independent company, separate from your utilities company, providing emergency home repair services and protection solutions to homeowners across the U.S.
Frequently asked questions
HomeServe USA Repair Management Corp. ("HomeServe"), with corporate offices located at 601 Merritt 7, 6th Floor, Norwalk, CT 06851, is an independent company separate from Louisville Water Company and offers this optional plan service as an authorized representative of the contract issuer, AMT Warranty Corp., 59 Maiden Lane, 43rd Floor, New York, NY 10038. Your choice of whether to participate in this service plan will not affect the price, availability or terms of service from Louisville Water Company.
Interior Plumbing and Drainage System Coverage for only $9.99/mo.