- Capacitors and circuit boards
- Internal fuses or breakers
- Condensate pumps
- Condenser motor and fan
- Contactor switches and delay timer
- Fan controls, relays and filter dryer
- High and low pressure switches
- Limit controls
- Refrigerant (excluding maintenance recharges)
- Relays, transformers and valves
- Air scoops and aquastat
- Barometric damper
- Circuit boards and circulators
- Fan and limit controls
- Fusible links and gas valves
- Blower and low water cutoff
- Main and pilot burners
- Pilots and thermocouples
- Pressure switch and regulator valves
- Relays, spill switches and transformers
- Blower motors and assembly
Most heating and central A/C components cost hundreds of dollars to replace.*
It can be a major inconvenience when your heating or central A/C system fails and finding a qualified professional to address the problem quickly can be time consuming and costly. Get reliable comfort with an affordable repair plan from HomeServe and get access to our 24/7 hotline where you can schedule a repair for your heating and cooling system.
*National average repair costs as of March 2018. No charge for covered repairs up to your annual benefit amount.
Heating and Cooling Plan
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Why choose this plan:
- 24-hour repair service
- Local, licensed and insured technicians
- One-year guarantee on all covered repairs
A lot can go wrong with your heating and central A/C system. Drains can clog, motors can burn out, fuses can blow and improper settings can mean your system runs too often, leading to higher energy costs and unnecessary wear and tear. This plan covers both your heating and cooling systems, which can help you deal with the expense of covered repairs.
$10,000 is the combined max annual benefit for Cooling System Coverage and Heating System Coverage.